Thursday, January 19, 2006

Credible Resources

Thanks for the comment from Lauren. It's nice to get feedback. Lauren's blog is at ardenteden.blogspot.com and well worth the read.

I was very interested in her post regarding the kilowatt game as this is one of the areas in my personal life that I would like to revisit. I am a little bit scared to count everything that I have plugged in at the moment.

Sustainable Girl had a post a while back regarding electricity consumption. In her post she included a link to Mr. Electricity who seems knowledgeable about the subject.



As I mentioned in previous posts I am currently reading Cradle to Cradle. I don’t know the page numbers off hand, but we arrived at an interesting point in regards to separating waste streams. If we are able to keep our waste water biological and non-toxic then we can use natural methods to purify the water (i.e. snails, lichen, etc.). I will find the page numbers and drop in a quote.



I’ve stated before that my number one global concern (and I am not alone in this) has to do with population. I have yet to find useful, credible resources on the internet that address this issue. If anyone knows of a useful, credible and/or comprehensive resource that I can check out then please let me know. Thanks.

No comments: